Friday, September 16, 2016

Bobby's Burger Palace

Okay first, let me talk about the burgers. No actually let me talk about the steaming hot sweet potato fries. Actually no I'll first start with the milkshakes. Before I do that, I'm pretty sure some of you guys know what Bobby's Burger Palace is, and where it is. If not, Bobby's Burger Palace is a restaurant that presents signature burgers, fries, milkshakes, salads and sandwiches. It is inspired by Chef Bobby Flay, the American celebrity chef, and restaurateur.

This restaurant is located at 3925 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19104. It is located right in front of the University of Pennsylvania. The hours of operation is Sunday through Thursday: 11 am to 10 pm and Friday to Saturday 11 am to 11 pm. Now back to the milkshakes. My all time favorite is the chocolate chip milkshake. I personally think that's the best flavor. Meanwhile my mother disagrees with me and said the best flavor is the mint vanilla flavor. Well, whether it is chocolate chip or mint vanilla, I think Bobby's Burger Palace has the best milkshakes in Philadelphia. The milkshakes are so creamy, thick and slushy. There are eleven ounces of ice cream in every shake, not eight, not ten, but eleven ounces. It takes a lot of ounces of ice cream to make a good shake.
     
     Image result for bobby's burger palace milkshake flavors                                                                               Now lets talk about the burgers. The Nacho Burger is definitely the burger of the month. Did you know that it was also Bobby Flay's favorite? Well, it is. This burger is topped with tomato - Chipotle salsa, nacho cheese sauce, pickled jalapeno, and blue corn tortilla chips. The rich taste of this burger will make you want to eat 50 more of it. The burger sauce is like a steakhouse sauce, a little sweet and a little thick and rich. The chipotle sauce is smokey and fiery, and the jalapeno hot sauce has green chiles for heat. My goal to you is to crave this burger. I want to make people crave this burger rather than the ones they eat everyday from places like McDonald's, Chick-fil-a and so forth.


Last but definitely not least is the sweet potato fries. If you haven't yet tried it, I think you should. I am not the only one who enjoys eating these fries, no. I am telling you, it is everyone's favorite. The sweet potato fries comes with a sauce that has honey, mustard and a little bit of horseradish. This is the only restaurant in Philadelphia that cooks its fries from an actual potato and not from frozen fries. The potatoes are cut up and soaked overnight. The fry sauce is mayonnaise sauce with chipotle. Side dishes can be combined, ordering half fries, hot onion rings and so forth. I recommend anybody who hasn't tried Bobby's Burger Palace yet to go and try it. I would literally travel back to Philadelphia just for that.

Image result for bobby's burger palace sweet potato fries of the month
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment